Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold Plus (2007)

Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold Plus (2007)

CD 1 Come On I Wanna Be Your Man Not Fade Away Carol Tell Me It´s All Over Now Little Red Rooster Heart Of Stone Time Is On My Side The Last Time Play With Fire (I Can´t Get No) Satisfaction Get Off Of My Cloud I´m Free As Tears Go By Lady Jane Paint It Black Mothers Little Helper 19th Nervous Breakdown Under My Thumb Out Of Time Yesterday´s Papers Let´s Spend The Night Together Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow? CD 2 Ruby Tuesday Dandelion She´s A Rainbow We Love You 2000 Light Years From Home Jumpin´ Jack Flash Street Fighting Man Sympathy For The Devil No Expectations Let It Bleed Midnight Rambler Gimme Shelter You Can´t Always Get What You Want Brown Sugar Honky Tonk Women Wild Horses -- DOWNLOAD cd 1 DOWNLOAD cd 2 --

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

files not found